- concept art
- texture and matte painters
- illustrations and comics
Krita 3.1.4 Changelog:
- Fix a crash when trying to play an animation when OpenGL is disabled in Krita
- Fix rendering animation frames if the directory you’re trying to render to doesn’t exist
- Don’t open the tablet/screen resolution conflict dialog multiple times
- Don’t scale down previews that are too small in the transform tool: this fixes a rare crash with the transform tool
- Don’t crash when trying to close the last view on the last document while the document is modified.
- Fix a crash when cycling quickly through layers that have a color tag
- Fix loading some Gimp 2.9 files: note that Gimp 2.9’s file format is not officially supported in Krita
- Fully remove the macro recorder plugin: in 3.1.4, only the menu entries had stayed around.
- Make it impossible to hide the template selector in the new image dialog; hiding the template selector would also hide the cancel button in the dialog.
Add the PPA to your system, update the local repository index and install the Krita package:
|$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:kritalime/ppa
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install krita
|$ sudo apt-get install ppa-purge && sudo ppa-purge ppa:kritalime/ppa|
refer original : https://howto-ubuntunew.blogspot.com/